In this tutorial will show you how to diable and hide that little home bar at the bottom of the iPhone X, for less distractions. Just keep it in mind that your iPhone has to be jailbroken in order to work. Before we proceed, make sure your iPhone is jailbroken with Cydia . After we would need to add a new repository on the list Repos. Let’s Begin.
- Step By Step: How to Add Repos to Cydia
- Open Cydia
- Tap “Edit” on the upper right corner
- Then tap “Add” on the upper left corner
- Add “beta.sparkservers.co.uk ” (without the ” “) to your list of “Sources” and then “Add Source“
After the repo has been installed, and the phone has Respringed.
- Open either Cydia
- Type in the “Search” box “HideBarX“
- Hit “Install” (Cydia) on the following page to proceed.
- After select “Confirm“
- Tap “Restart Springboard“
And that’s it! After the phone has restarted, the bar will automatically vanish. The same ability to swipe up and down, will still be there.
Be sure to leave a comment below and let us know if this tutorial was useful for you guys. If you encounter an issue, be sure to detail the problem you’re having, along with the make and model of your device and its current firmware.