In this tutorial will show you how to install a neat little tweak from Cydia, so you can answer your calls by just lifting your iPhone to your ear. Before we proceed, make sure your iPhone is jailbroken with Cydia or Sileo. After we would need to add a new repository on the list Repos. Let’s Begin
- Open Sileo or Cydia
- Add “julioverne.github.io ” (without the ” “) to your list of “Sources” in either app
After the repo has been installed.
- Open either Cydia or Sileo
- Type in the “Search” box “RaiseToAnswer“,
- Make sure to select “RaiseToAnswer (iOS 11),” as the other versions will not work on your iPhone.
- Hit “Install” (Cydia) or “Get” (Sileo) on the following page to proceed.
- After either select “Confirm” (Cydia) or swipe up from the bottom of the “Queue” card and tap “Confirm” next to it (Sileo)
And that’s it! RaiseToAnswer is automatically enabled as soon as your iPhone resprings. There’s no settings to play around with nor switches or toggles. All you need to do is raise your handset and place it against your ear to automatically pick up your calls.
Be sure to leave a comment below and let us know how the jailbreak works for you. If you encounter an issue, be sure to detail the problem you’re having, along with the make and model of your device and its current firmware.